B.A. in Economics – University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Experienced in representation of high net worth individuals and families including tax planning with respect to preserving and transferring wealth within families.
- Specialties include:
- Trust Tax planning, research and compliance
- Planned charitable giving strategies.
- Tax planning and compliance for private family foundations.
- Estate and gift tax and estate tax planning.
- Tax planning, research and compliance for individuals.
- Financial education of younger generation family members.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Baltimore – Former Board and Finance Committee Member
- Member of the Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Baltimore Community Foundation – Professional Advisor Recognition Society