B.S. Accounting – Towson University
- Experienced in a variety of auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory services for various industries including construction, real estate, manufacturing and professional services.
- Specialties Include:
- Providing a variety of accounting and advisory services to the construction industry in areas of job costing, cash flow projections, risk management, insurance and bonding.
- Providing guidance in new business start-up and establishing accounting systems, internal controls and other accounting processes
- Evaluation and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Tax planning and tax projections for individuals and businesses.
- Member of the MB&F Accounting and Auditing Quality Control team which ensures firm quality and compliance with all GAAS, GAAP, SSARS, and other standards.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association and is certified as a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP).
- Member of the Towson University Accounting Advisory Board